Statistical Data Analysis. Data Mining. Data Manipulation Software Coding. Result Presentation.

Statistical Data Analysis. Data Mining. Data Manipulation Software Coding. Result Presentation.

Shuga Shuga
Statistical Data Analysis. Data Mining. Data Manipulation Software Coding. Result Presentation.

I have about 10 dozens number of sheets of tabulated historical XYZ events datasheets with columns and rows, where each column also has sub-columns.
If you stare hard at these sheets from sheet 1 to sheet 200, various parametric pattern begins to develop that can be used to predict the outcome of future XYZ events.

This is possible by using patterns, repetition patterns, colour coding patterns, Alphabet patterns, Number range patterns etc.
Also making it easier is the fact that i have access to future xyz events datasheets list which i intend to use to help make informed predictions.

My request is this.
Can a code(s) be written that will filter and create results from a wide range of historical datasheets based on the parameters i specify.
The paramenters include repetition patterns, colour coding patterns, Alphabet patterns, Number range patterns as well as information sought from future XYZ events datasheets.

I want to retrieve some specific number of data from the future xyz datasheets based on the parameters mentioned above, though the data i want to retrieve exists in the future xyz datasheets, the code(s) will use data from the historical datashets to retrieve this data through the parameters i choose.

Would be nice if the responding parties to this project are based in the United Kingdom because i am there at the moment and i would like to show them a few of these sheets as well as talk with them over a cup of coffee or something so that they can have a firm grasp of what i have in mind.

And if they arent in the UK, we can always talk over email.

Please tel me i am not insane for thinking such a program can be created.